Cleaning and maintenance
Warning – Health hazard
Never use other domestic detergents,
e.g. containing chlorine!
Special salt and rinse aid
Check the refill indicators @ and
H. If required, refill salt and/or
The filters 1Z keep large foreign
objects in the rinsing water away from
the pump. These foreign objects may
occasionally block the filters.
The filter system consists of a coarse
filter, a flat fine filter and a microfilter.
1. After each washing cycle check the
filters for residue.
2. Unscrew filter cylinder as illustrated
and take out filter system.
3. Remove any residue and clean filters
under running water.
4. Re-install filter system in reverse
sequence and ensure that the arrow
marks are opposite each other after
closing the filter system.
Limescale and contaminants in the
rinsing water may block nozzles and
bearings on the spray arms 1B and
1. Check outlet nozzles on the spray
arms for blockages.
2. Unscrew the upper spray arm 1B.
3. Remove the lower spray arm 1J
4. Clean spray arms under running
5. Re-engage or screw on spray arms.