Loading the dishwasher
1. Remove large food remnants. It is
not necessary to prerinse utensils
under running water.
2. Place the utensils so that
– they are secure and cannot tip
– all utensils with their openings
– parts with curves or indentations
are at an angle, thereby allowing
water to drain.
– does not obstruct rotation of the
two spray arms 1B and 1J.
Very small utensils should not be
washed in the machine, as they may fall
out of the baskets.
Unloading the dishwasher
To prevent water from dripping off the
upper basket onto the utensils in the
lower basket, it is recommended
to empty the appliance from the bottom
Hot utensils are sensitive to shock!
Therefore, when the programme ends,
leave the utensils to cool down in the
dishwasher until they can be handled.
When the programme ends, water
droplets can still be seen inside
the appliance. This does not affect
the drying of the utensils.
Cups and glasses
Top basket 1*
Bottom basket 1j