– Connect the appliance to an
alternating current only, ranging from
220 V to 240 V and 50 Hz or 60 Hz
via a correctly installed socket with
protective earth conductor. See rating
plate for required fusing 92.
– The socket must be near the appliance
and freely accessible following
If the plug is not freely accessible, an
allpole disconnector with a contact
opening of at least 3 mm must be
fitted on the installation side to satisfy
the relevant safety instructions.
– The connection may be modified by
– A power cord extension may be
purchased from customer service only.
– Use only a residual current operated
circuit-breaker which features
the symbol ‚. Only this extension
guarantees compliance with
the currently valid regulations.
– The appliance features a water
damage protection system. Please
note the system will not function
unless the power supply is connected.
Removing the appliance
Also observe the sequence of worksteps
– Disconnect the appliance from
the power supply.
– Turn off the water supply.
– Disconnect the waste water and fresh
– Loosen fastening screws for the
– If fitted, remove the base panel.
– Pull out the appliance, carefully pulling
the hose behind.
Empty the dishwasher and secure loose
Drain the appliance according to the
– Turn on the tap.
– Open the door.
– Switch on ON/OFF switch (.
The displays of the last selected
programme light up.
– Select programme @ with the
highest temperature button < H.
– Press START button h.
– Close the door.
Programme sequence starts.
– Open door after approx. 4 minutes.
– Press START button h for approx.
The Cleaning display X goes out.
– Close the door.
The remaining programme sequence
lasts approx. 1 minute more. (Buzzer
– Switch the appliance off ( and turn
the tap off.
Transport appliance upright only.
(This prevents residual water from running
into the machine control and damaging
the programme sequence.)
Protection against frost
P r o t e c t i o n a g a i n s t f r o s t ( E m p t y i n g t h e a p p l i a n c e )
If the appliance is in a room where there is
a risk of frost (e.g. holiday home), empty
the appliance completely (see
– Turn off the tap, disconnect supply
hose and drain water.