1. Mount the unit and install the transducer. Connect the unit to
2. Launch your boat.
3. To turn on the unit, press and release
4. Head for your fishing grounds. Your unit automatically displays digi-
tal depth and surface water temperature in the corner of the screen.
5. As you're watching the sonar returns, you can change the display by:
Zoom in to enlarge the chart for more detail, or...
Zoom out to return to full chart mode.
6. If necessary, adjust sensitivity to improve chart readability. Press
and the Sensitivity Menu will appear on the left of your
screen. Use ↑ and ↓ to change the setting.
7. Watch the display for the appearance of fish arches. When you see
arches, stop the boat and get your lure in the water.
8. To get a more accurate measure of a target's depth, use the Depth
sor line with the fish arch.
9. If you are drifting at a very low speed or anchored and a fish swims
through the transducer's signal cone, the fish echo will appear as a
10. To turn off the unit, press and hold
Basic Sonar Quick Reference
to select which Zoom Mode you want to use.
. Press ↓ ↑ to align the cur-
key for three seconds.