• Screen (
): adjusts the ap-
pearance the screen.
• Volume: controls sound levels for key strokes and alarms.
• Sonar Alarms: allows you to turn alarms on or off and change alarm
• Popup Help: turns the pop-up help boxes on or off.
• Units of Measure: selects the units of measure used for showing
speed/distance, depth and temperature.
• Set Keel Offset: calibrates the unit to show depth under the keel or
actual depth from the surface.
• Calibrate Water Speed: adjusts how a speed sensor measures water
• Reset Water Distance: resets water distance log to zero.
• Sonar Simulator: turns the simulator feature on and off.
• Reset Options: returns all options and auto functions to their origi-
nal factory settings.
• Set Language: allows you to change the unit's language setting.