5. Rotate outer door 180°.
1. Use a small flat-blade screwdriver to remove 2 plug strips
from the inner door. Slide the head of the screwdriver under
the plugs, being certain not to scratch the inner door surface.
2. Remove the 4 screws that attach to the inner door hinge and
move the hinge to the other side. Reinstall the 4 screws.
3. Reinstall plug strips on opposite side of the inner door.
4. Check for fingerprints on the glass. Clean glass if necessary.
5. Place the inner door assembly inside the outer door
assembly. To fit correctly, the inner door assembly edge fits
completely inside the outer door assembly edge.
A. Door hinge
6. Reassemble the inner and outer door assemblies with the
Reverse the strike
1. Use a small flat-blade screwdriver to remove plug strip from
the front panel dryer door opening. Slide the head of the
screwdriver under the plugs, being certain not to scratch the
dryer surface. Lift up.
2. Remove the strike.
3. Insert strike and plug strip on the opposite side.
A. Plug strip (cannot be seen from this angle)
B. Door strike
Reinstall the door
1. Reattach door to dryer front panel with the 4 screws.
A. Dryer front panel
B. Door assembly
2. Check for fingerprints on the glass. Clean glass if necessary.
3. Close door and check that it latches securely.