HEATER SAFETY FEATURES
Safety Grille The heater is equipped with a safety grille at the front to protect
the heating element. This part of the heater can get extremely hot. Do not
block this grille as it could cause ﬁre.
Tip-Over Switch The heater will be automatically shut oﬀ by an internal switch
when it is tipped over. If this occurs, turn the heater OFF, unplug it, put the
heater back to upright position and plug it back in.
WARNING: TO PREVENT ELECTRICAL SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE
OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT OF OUTLET, AND FULLY INSERT.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Before any cleaning, make sure that:
1. The heater is turned OFF.
2. Disconnect power supply at source by removing plug from power outlet.
3. Wait 30 minutes to let the heater cool down.
4. Once cooled down, your heater is now ready for cleaning.
1. Do not use cleaning liquid or chemical sprays on the unit.
2. To clean the exterior, use a clean, soft and lightly damp cloth to gently
wipe oﬀ the dirt from the surface of the unit. Be sure not to wet the
heating element and the switches. Allow the unit to dry completely before
3. The most common cause of overheating is deposits of dust or ﬂuﬀ entering
the heater. Interior dust can often be removed by using a vacuum cleaner
with a crevice tool attachment.
4. Open the ﬁlter cover by pressing and pulling back the lock tab, take the
ﬁlter out and wash it thoroughly in water. MAKE SURE THE FILTER IS
COMPLETELY DRY BEFORE PUTTING IT BACK.
120V AC, 60Hz