Getting to Know Your Camcorder
OSD (On Screen Display in M.REC/M.PLAY modes)
A. Folder number-file number
(see page 85)
B. Image counter
- Current still image/Total number of recordable still images.
C. CARD (MEMORY STICK) indicator
D. Image recording and loading indicator
F. ERASE PROTECTION indicator (see page 93)
G. Print Mark (see page 92)
H. SLIDE SHOW
I. MPEG4 SCREEN SIZE
Turning the OSD on/off (On Screen Display)
Turning OSD on/off
Press the DISPLAY button on the left side panel.
- Each press of the button toggles the OSD function on and off.
- When you turn the OSD off,
In CAMERA mode: The STBY, REC, EASY.Q modes are always displayed on
the OSD, even when the OSD is turned OFF and the key input is displayed for
3 seconds then turned off.
In PLAYER mode: When you press any Function button, the function is
displayed on the OSD for 3 seconds before it turns off.
Turning the DATE/TIME on/off
- The DATE/TIME is not affected when the OSD function is switched ON or OFF.
- To turn the DATE/TIME on or off, access the menu and change the DATE/TIME
mode. (see page 51)
- You may also use the Quick Menu to turn the DATE/TIME ON or OFF.
(see page 53) (only in CAMERA/M.REC mode)
OSD in M.REC mode
2 2 / 2 4 0
3 2 0
1 2 : 0 0 A M
J A N . 1 0 . 2 0 0 3
OSD in M.PLAY mode
0 0 1
2 2 / 2 4 0
MEMORY STICK !
1 0 : 0 0 AM
1 0 0 - 0 0 0 1
J A N. 1 0 , 2 0 0 3