Connecting to a TV which has no Audio and Video input jacks
✤ You can connect your camcorder to a TV through a VCR.
1. Connect the camcorder and VCR with the
The yellow plug : Video
The white plug : Audio(L)
The red plug : Audio(R)
2. Connect a TV to the VCR.
3. Set the power switch on the camcorder to
4. Turn on both the TV and VCR.
Set the input selector on the VCR to LINE.
Select the channel reserved for your VCR on the TV set.
5. Play the tape.
✤ You can play the recorded tape in PLAYER
1. Connect a power source and set the power switch
to PLAYER mode.
2. Insert the tape you wish to play back.
3. Using the
find the first position you wish to play back.
4. Press the
The images you recorded will appear on the TV after a few seconds.
If a tape reaches its end while being played back, the tape will
The playback mode (SP/LP) is selected automatically.