If you want to personalize your Remote Control even more beyond its standard programming features, ProntoPro Edit is
the tool for you to use. ProntoPro Edit is the Remote Control's companion software that you find on the included CD-
ROM. For more information, go to http://www.pronto.philips.com.
With ProntoPro Edit you can:
• upload and download new configurations to and from your Remote Control. You do this with the serial cable included
with your Remote Control;
1. Plug one end of the serial cable in the serial port on your computer.
2. Plug the other end of the serial cable in the serial port on the Remote Control or the serial port of the docking
• add, delete, modify and move control panels, devices and commands anywhere on the touch screen;
• save, duplicate and share configuration files, codes or devices with other Remote Controls;
• preview new configuration files on ProntoPro Emulator;
In this way you can check how the Remote Control's interface will look like.
• import new graphics to create new buttons and designs;
• personalize configuration files to optimize the use of your Remote Control.
Getting the Maximum out of it