Standard guarantee conditions
We, AEG, undertake that if within 12 months of the date of the purchase this AEG applian-
ce or any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or
materials, we will, at our discretion repair or replace the same FREE OF CHARGE for labour,
materials or carriage on condition that:
· The appliance has been correctly installed and used only on the electricity or gas supply sta-
ted on the rating plate.
· The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only, and in accordance with
the manufacturer's operating and maintenance instructions.
· The appliance has not been serviced, maintained, repaired, taken apart or tampered with by
any person not authorised by us.
· All service work under this guarantee must be undertaken by a Service Force Centre. Any
appliance or defective part replaced shall become the Company's property.
· This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights.
· Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Visits may be avai-
lable outside these hours in which case a premium will be charged.
This guarantee does not cover:
· Damage or calls resulting from transportation, improper use or neglect, the replacement of
any light bulbs or removable parts of glass or plastic.
· Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance which is improperly installed or calls to
appliances outside the United Kingdom.
· Appliances found to be in use within a commercial environment, plus those which are
subject to rental agreements.
· Products of AEG manufacture which are not marketed by AEG.
If you should move to another country within Europe then your guarantee moves with you
to your new home subject to the following qualifications:
· The guarantee starts from the date you first purchased your product.
· The guarantee is for the same period and to the same extent for labour and parts as exists
in the new country of use for this brand or range of products.
· This guarantee relates to you and cannot be transferred to another user.
· Your new home is within the European Community (EC) or European Free Trade Area.
· The product is installed and used in accordance with our instructions and is only used dome-
stically, i.e. a normal household.
· The product is installed taking into account regulations in your new country.
Before you move please contact your nearest Customer Care centre, listed below, to give
them details of your new home. They will then ensure that the local Service Organisation is
aware of your move and able to look after you and your appliances.
+33 (0)3 44 62 29 29
+49 (0)800 234 7378
+39 (0)800 117511
+46 (0)8 672 53 60
+44 (0) 8705 350 350