• This product is intended for use in general offices and was not designed for use in any fields requiring a high degree of
reliability in the handling of human lives or valuable assets.
• Please note that Yamaha cannot assume any responsibility for any damage resulting from improper use or configuration of
• Depending on the usage environment, this product may generate noise in a telephone, radio, television etc. If this occurs,
change the location where it is installed or its orientation.
• If you transfer this product to a third party, please pass this manual and accessories along with it.
• Ensure to follow the instructions of your local government when disposing of the product.
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS APPARATUS TO RAIN OR MOISTURE.
FOR CANADIAN CUSTOMERS
This device complies with Part 15 of FCC Rules and Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two
conditions: (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause
undesired operation of this device.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class A digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These
limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference when the equipment is operated in a commercial environment.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instruction manual,
may cause harmful interference to radio communications. Operation of this equipment in a residential area is likely to cause harmful
interference in which case the user will be required to correct the interference at his own expense.
Precautions for Use