1. One touch door open button
Push to open door.
2. Microwave Oven door with see-through window
3. Safety door latches
The Microwave Oven will not operate unless the door is
4. Door hinges
5. Door seals and sealing surfaces
6. Turntable motor shaft
7. Removable turntable support
Carefully place the turntable support in the center of the
Microwave Oven floor.
8. Removable turntable
Place the turntable on the turntable support securely.
The turntable will rotate clockwise or counterclockwise.
Only remove for cleaning.
9. Ventilation openings (rear)
10. Microwave Oven light
It will light when Microwave Oven is operating or door is
11. Waveguide cover: DO NOT REMOVE.
12. Auto-Touch control panel
13. Time display: 99 minutes, 99 seconds
The 7-digit Interactive Display spells out operating steps and shows
cooking hints. When HELP is lighted in the display, touch the HElP
pad to read a specific hint which may assist you.
Number next to the control panel illustration indicates page on
which there are a feature description and usage information.
10 - 11