AC Line Voltage:
AC Power Required:
Microwave oven Capacity
The International Electrotechnical Commission's standardized method for measuring output wattage. This test method is widely
Internal capacity is calculated by measuring maximum width, depth and height. Actual capacity for holding food is less.
In compliance with standards set by:
– Federal Communications Commission Authorized.
– Complies with Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) rule, CFR, Title 21, Chapter I, Subchapter J.
– Department of National Health and Welfare of Canada.
– This symbol on the nameplate means the product is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
– This symbol on the nameplate means the product is listed by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. for use in USA or Canada.
This microwave oven is listed by the Canadian Standard Association as certified (CPLMZ209).
GlMB09, CPlMZ09, PlMBZ09
UL Rating - Single phase 120V, 60Hz, AC only
CUL Rating - Single phase 120V, 60Hz, AC only
UL Rating - 1700W 14.3 amps.
CUL Rating - 1500W 13.0 amps.
UL - GLMB209, PLMBZ209: 1200W
CUL - CPLMZ209: 1100W
24"(W) x 13 3/8"(H) x 19 1/8"(D)
17 3/8"(W) x 10 1/2"(H) x 18 5/8"(D)
Approx. 46 LB