If a USB device is already connected, to start
playback, press (SOURCE) repeatedly until
Press (OFF) to stop playback.
Removing the USB device
1 Stop the USB device playback.
2 Remove the USB device.
If you remove your USB device during
playback, data in the USB device may be
• Do not use USB devices so large or heavy that they
may fall down due to vibration, or cause a loose
• Do not detach the front panel during playback of the
USB device, otherwise USB data may be damaged.
• This unit cannot recognize USB devices via a USB
• If the USB is disconnected during playback, "NO
Device" appears in the display of the unit.
To change display items, press (DSPL).
C Track name, Artist name, Album name
D EQ3 Parametric Preset/DM+ Advanced/
E Artist name, Album name, Track name,
Album number, Track number, Elapsed
• Displayed items will differ, depending on the USB
device, recorded format and settings.
• The maximum number of displayable data is as
– folders (albums): 128
– files (tracks) per folder: 512
• Do not leave a USB device in a parked car, as
malfunction may result.
• It may take time for playback to begin, depending on
the amount of recorded data.
• DRM (Digital Rights Management) files may not be
• During playback or fast-forward/reverse of a VBR
(Variable Bit Rate) MP3/WMA/AAC file, elapsed
playing time may not display accurately.
• Playback of the following MP3/WMA/AAC files is not
– lossless compression
Repeat and shuffle play
During playback, press (1) (REP) or
(2) (SHUF) repeatedly until the
desired setting appears.
After 3 seconds, the setting is complete.
To return to normal play mode, select "Repeat
off" or "Shuffle off."
album in random order.
device in random order.