This unit has been engineered and manufactured to assure your personal safety,
but improper use can result in potential electrical shock or fire hazard. In order not to
defeat the safeguards incorporated in this monitor, observe the following basic rules
for its installation, use, and servicing. Also follow all warnings and instructions
marked directly on your monitor.
1. Use only the power cord supplied with the unit. In case you use another power
cord, make sure that it is certified by the applicable standards (UL/CSA or VDE) if
not being provided by the supplier. Power cord must meet the requirements of the
country where you use the monitor. For more information on power cord
requirements, contact your LG authorized dealer, reseller, or service provider.
2. Operate the monitor only from a power source indicated in the specifications of
this manual or listed on the monitor. If you are not sure what type of power supply
you have in your home, consult your dealer.
3. Overloaded AC outlets and extension cords are dangerous. So are frayed power
cords and broken plugs. They may result in a shock or fire hazard. Call your
service technician for replacement.
DO NOT OPEN THE MONITOR. There are no user-serviceable
components inside. There are Dangerous High Voltages inside, even when
the power is OFF. Contact your dealer if the monitor is not operating properly.
5. To avoid personal injury :
Do not place the monitor on a sloping shelf unless properly secured.
Use only a stand recommended by the manufacturer.
Do not try to roll a stand with small casters across thresholds or deep pile
6. To prevent Fire or Hazards:
Always turn the monitor OFF if you leave the room for more than a short period
of time. Never leave the monitor ON when leaving the house or office.
Keep children from dropping or pushing objects into the monitor's cabinet
openings. Some internal parts carry hazardous voltages.
Do not add accessories that have not been designed for this monitor.
During a lightning storm or when the monitor is to be left unattended for an
extended period of time, unplug it from the wall outlet.
Do not bring magnetic devices such as magnets or motors near the picture