Other equalizer types are also adjustable.
Press and hold
The setup display appears.
repeatedly until the
desired item appears.
Rotate the volume control dial to
select the setting (example "ON" or
Press and hold
The setup is complete and the display returns
to normal play/reception mode.
Displayed items will differ, depending on the source
The following items can be set (follow the page
reference for details):
"e" indicates the default settings.
ClOCK-ADJ (Clock Adjust) (page 7)
To set "CT-ON" or "CT-OFF" (e) (page 12, 13).
To set "BEEP-ON" (e) or "BEEP-OFF."
To turn the AUX source display "AUX-A-ON"
(e) or "AUX-A-OFF" (page 18).
A.OFF (Auto Off)
To shut off automatically after a desired time
when the unit is turned off: "A.OFF-NO" (e),
"A.OFF-30S (Seconds)," "A.OFF-30M
(Minutes)" or "A.OFF-60M (Minutes)."
To switch the audio output.
- "REAR-OUT" (e): to output to a power
- "SUB-OUT": to output to a subwoofer.
To set "DEMO-ON" (e) or "DEMO-OFF."
To change the brightness of the display.
- "DIM-AT" (e): to dim the display
automatically when you turn lights on.
- "DIM-OFF": to deactivate the dimmer.
- "DIM-ON": to dim the display.
To adjust the contrast of the display.
The contrast level is adjustable in 7 steps.
To change the illumination color: "ILM-I" (e)
M.DSPl (Motion Display)
To select the Motion Display mode.
- "M.DSPL-LM" (e): to show moving patterns
and level meter.
- "M.DSPL-OFF": to deactivate the Motion
- "M.DSPL-ON": to show moving patterns.
A.SCRl (Auto Scroll)
To scroll long displayed item automatically
when the disc/album/group/track is changed.
- "A.SCRL-ON" (e): to scroll.
- "A.SCRL-OFF": to not scroll.
lOCAL (Local seek mode)
- "LOCAL-OFF" (e): to tune normal reception.
- "LOCAL-ON" : to only tune into stations with
To improve poor FM reception, select monaural
- "MONO-OFF" (e): to hear stereo broadcast in
- "MONO-ON": to hear stereo broadcast in
To set "REG-ON" (e) or "REG-OFF" (page 13).
(Low Pass Filter)
To select the subwoofer cut-off frequency: "LPF
OFF" (e), "LPFI25Hz" or "LPF 78Hz."
To allow you to listen clearly at low volume
- "LOUD-ON" : to reinforce bass and treble.
- "LOUD-OFF" (e): to not reinforce bass and
BTM (page I I)
I CDX-HR905IP only
*2 When the unit is turned off.
3 When FM is received.
*4 When the audio output is set to "SUB."