3. Select your preferred network from the list generated. You phone will
attempt to register on the selected network.
4. Tap Select automatically to connect to the available network with the
strongest signal. This may lead to your phone jumping between networks
when you move around.
Note: Contact your service provider should you have any problems obtaining voice
mail and the text message service center numbers.
Adjusting Bluetooth settings
You can use Bluetooth to exchange information between your smartphone and
other mobile devices.
For all Bluetooth settings, open the Applications tab and tap Settings > Wireless
& networks > Bluetooth settings. Here you can switch Bluetooth on or off, set a
device name and discoverability. Tap Scan for devices to scan for available
To connect to a device, tap the device in the list of available devices. You may
be asked to enter a PIN on both devices to establish the connection.
Many phone settings are automatically configured by your smartphone when
you insert a SIM card. The device will communicate with your provider and
automatically obtain all necessary settings, such as network name, voice mail
and text message center numbers.
You can also view and modify these settings manually through the Phone
Open the Applications tab and tap Settings > Call settings.
urFooz is your portable profile that lives where you live.
• Fooz Creator lets you create a Fooz avatar, which is your virtual look-a-like.
• Fooz World lets you edit and manage your Fooz avatar(s), create new avatars and
share them on Facebook, MySpace, blogs and more.
• Share it lets you post your Fooz card to Facebook, MySpace and other social net-
works. You can also email it to your friends.
You can email your Fooz card to friends, or post it to your social networks and
blogs and always be connected.
To launch urFooz, tap UrFooz from the applications tab.