1. Press the snacks button. The display will show
2. Press the number 1 or 2 buttons to select the serving size. Only number 1 (serving) is available for Nachos. (Refer
to the snack bar table for the serving size).
3. Press the Enter/start button to begin cooking.
Snack bar table
Menu / Item
No. / Amount
1 5-6 pcs
2 7-10 pcs
1 5-6 oz.
2 Chicken Wings
2 7-8 oz.
1 1 serving
4 Potato Skins
mICROWAvE COOkING TImES & POWER LEvELS
Your oven allows you to set two different cooking stages, each with its own time length and power level. The power level lets you
control the heating intensity from Warm (1) to High (10).
For simple one-stage cooking, you only need to set the cooking time. The power level is automatically set to High. If you
want to set the power level to any other level, use the power level button.
1. Use the number buttons to set a cooking time. You can enter a time from one second right up to 99 minutes and
99 seconds. To select a time greater than one minute, enter the seconds too. (For example, to set a cooking time
of 20 minutes, enter 2, 0, 0, 0.)
2. If you want to set the power level to a level other than High, press the power level button and use the number
buttons to enter the power level. The display will show:
3. Press the Enter/start button to begin cooking. If you want to change the power level, press the stop/Clear
button before you press the Enter/start button, and return to Step 1.
Some recipes require different cooking stages at different temperatures. Your microwave allows you to set multiple
1. Follow steps 1 and 2 from the "One-stage cooking" section. The display will show:
2. Press the power level button.
3. Use the number buttons to set a second cooking time.
4. Press the power level button, then use the number buttons to set the power level for the second cooking stage.
5. Press the Enter/start button to begin cooking.
To set the Power Level to 10, press the power level button twice.
Place the cheese sticks on a plate in a spoke-like fashion. Do not cover.
Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes after heating.
Use precooked, refrigerated chicken wings.
Place the chicken wings around the plate in a spoke-like fashion and cover
with wax paper.
Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes.
Place the nachos on a plate without letting them overlap. Sprinkle cheese
evenly over them.
2 cups tortilla chips
1/3 cup grated cheese
Cut the cooked potato into 4 even wedges. Scoop or cut out the potato flesh,
leaving about a ¼ in. of skin.
Place the skins in a spoke-like fashion around the plate.
Sprinkle with bacon, onions and cheese.
Do not cover.
Let stand 1 to 2 minutes.
SELECT 1 TO
4. (Refer to the snack bar table below.)
PRESS START OR ENTER
English - 15
PRESS START OR ENTER