NUMBER OF SWINGS AND POWER RESERVE
450 ~ 500
1. When the watch stops completely, or if you find the second hand moving at two-second
intervals, swing the watch from side to side at a rate of twice a second.
2. 250 swings will reserve up to 1 day of power. The second hand will start moving at one-second
* It is recommended that the watch be swung further until 2 days of power is reserved. As a guideline
of recharging, an additional 200 to 250 swings, about 450 to 500 swings in total, will reserve 2 days
3. Wear the watch on your wrist.
POWER RESERVE ACCUMULATED WHILE YOU ARE WALKING
✰ The illustrations above provide only general guidelines of the relationship between the power reserve and
the number of swings/the distance you walk. Actual amount of power reserve differs from person to
★ Wearing the watch.
POWER RESERVE INDICATOR
Press the button at the 2 o'clock position.
* To allow easy reading of the second hand, press the button when the second hand is at the 12 o'clock
Between 7 days
1 and 7 days
and 1 month
★ The second hand will resume normal movement after the indicated 5, 10, 20 or 30 seconds have
4 and 6 months