This USER MANUAL provides speciﬁ c operating
instructions for your model.
Use the room dehumidiﬁ er only as instructed
in this USER MANUAL. These instructions are
not meant to cover every possible condition
and situation that may occur. Common sense
and caution must be practiced when installing,
operating, and maintaining any appliance.
• Avoid ﬁ re hazard or electric shock. Do not
use an extension cord or an adaptor plug.
Do not remove any prong from the power
• Do not, under any circumstances, cut,
remove, or bypass the grounding prong.
For your safety
• Do not store or use gasoline or other
ﬂ ammable vapours and liquids in the vicinity
of this or any other appliance.
• Read product labels for ﬂ ammability and
• Discard water from bucket. Water is not
potable and cannot be used for drinking.
Child safety precautions
• Destroy the carton, plastic bags, and any
packing materials immediately after the
dehumidiﬁ er is unpacked.
• Children should never use these items for
• Do not leave children unattended in an area
where the appliance is operating.
• Do not allow them to sit or stand on the
• For your safety and protection, this
dehumidiﬁ er is equipped with a three-prong
grounding plug on the power cord. Do not,
under any circumstances, cut or remove the
round ground prong from the plug.
• Your dehumidiﬁ er must be plugged directly
into a properly grounded and polarized
three-prong receptacle. lf the wall receptacle
you intend to use will not accept a three-
prong plug, or if you are not sure the outlet
is adequately grounded or protected by a
time delay fuse or circuit breaker, have a
qualiﬁ ed electrician install the proper outlet
according to the National Electrical Code
and applicable local codes and ordinances.
Do not use an extension cord or an adapter
• Never unplug the dehumidiﬁ er by pulling on
the power cord. Always grip the plug ﬁ rmly
and pull straight out from the receptacle.
• Do not pinch, bend, or knot the power cord.
Avoid Serious Injury or Death.
• This dehumidiﬁ er contains no user-
serviceable parts. Always call an authorized
Electrolux servicer for repairs.
• Do not insert or place ﬁ ngers or objects into