• The temperature of the Freezer or Fridge
may rise when you open the doors too
frequently, or if a large amount of warm
or hot food is placed inside.
• A rise in temperature may cause the digital
display to blink.
Once the Freezer and Fridge temperature return
to their normal set temperatures, the blinking
• If the blinking continues, you may need to
"reset" the Refrigerator.
Try unplugging the appliance, wait for around
10 minutes and then plug the power cord back
• If there is a communication error between the
Display and Main Controller, the Convertible
Display light may blink.
If the blinking continues for a long period of
time, please contact a Samsung Electronics
USING THE COLD WATER
Push the appropriate ice type button to
select what you want dispensed.
Using the ice Dispenser
Place a glass underneath the ice
dispenser and push gently against
the dispenser lever with your glass.
Make sure the glass is in line with
the dispenser to prevent the ice
from bouncing out.
• To select water, press the water button on the
display, and then press the dispenser lever.
• To select Ice, press the ICE type button of
your choice on the display, and then press the
• If you have selected cubed ice, when you press
the lever, the dispenser may dispense a small
amount of crushed ice first.
• If ice doesn't come out, pull out the ice bucket
and press the test button located on the right
side of ice maker.
• Do not press the test button continuously when
Select this if you want
to turn ice maker off
the tray is filled with ice or water. Water may
overflow or ice may jam the bucket.
• When you press the Test button, you will hear
the refrigerator chime (ding-dong).
When the chime sounds, release the Test
• The chime sounds automatically again to let
you know the ice maker is working well.
• Replace the ice bucket.
English - 25
Check the water level
2014. 3. 19.