Fresh water connection
– Connect the fresh-water connection to
the tap according to the installation
instructions with the enclosed parts.
Ensure that the fresh-water connection
is not kinked, crushed or twisted.
– When replacing the appliance, always
use a new water supply hose.
at least 0.05 MPa (0.5 bar), maximum
1 MPa (10 bar). At a higher water
pressure: connect pressure-reducing valve
minimum 10 litres/minute
for cold water connection only.
– Connect the appliance to an
alternating current only, ranging from
220 V to 240 V and 50 Hz or 60 Hz
via a correctly installed socket with
protective earth conductor. See rating
plate for required fusing 9*.
– The socket must be near the appliance
and freely accessible following
If the plug is not freely accessible, an
allpole disconnector with a contact
opening of at least 3 mm must be
fitted on the installation side to satisfy
the relevant safety instructions.
– The connection may be modified by
– A power cord extension may be
purchased from customer service only.
– Use only a residual current operated
circuit-breaker which features
the symbol ‚. Only this extension
guarantees compliance with
the currently valid regulations.
– The appliance features a water
damage protection system. Please
note the system will not function
unless the power supply is connected.
Removing the appliance
Also observe the sequence of worksteps
– Disconnect the appliance from
the power supply.
– Turn off the water supply.
– Disconnect the waste water and fresh
– Loosen fastening screws for the
– If fitted, remove the base panel.
– Pull out the appliance, carefully pulling
the hose behind.
Empty the dishwasher and secure loose
Drain the appliance according to the
– Turn on the tap.
– Close the door.
– Switch on ON/OFF switch (. The
displays of the last selected
programme light up.
– Select programme with the highest
The expected programme duration is
indicated on the numerical display
– Press START button `.
Programme sequence starts.
– After approx. 4 minutes press the
START button ` until :
indicated on the digital display.
After approx. 1 min :
on the digital display .
– Switch the appliance off ( and turn
the tap off.
Transport appliance upright only.
(This prevents residual water from running
into the machine control and damaging
the programme sequence.)