Names and Functions of Each Part
6. Camera Controller
Joystick : Used for moving the camera up, down, left, and right, and for zoom control (see p.18).
1) Tilt up (Up button)
: Moves the camera up.
2) Tilt down (Down button) : Moves the camera down.
3) Tilt left (Left button)
: Moves the camera left.
4) Tilt right (Right button) : Moves the camera right.
5) Turn stick clockwise
: Performs telephoto-zoom.
6) Turn stick counter-clockwise : Performs wide zoom.
: Same as ESC in SPEED DOM OSD MENU.
ENTER(PTZ) : Same as ENTER in SPEED DOM OSD MENU.
[ Joystick ]
7. Junction Box
Junction Box Connector
Power on the connected external devices before turning the controller on.
Press the power button at the back of the controller to power on the controller.
The [SYSTEM Controller] message and F/W version will be displayed
in the LCD monitor, and the message will disappear when the
controller is ready for use.
• The [JOYSTICK ERROR] error will be displayed in the LCD monitor if
the joystick is not placed in the center during power-on.
2. Initial Screen Display
CAM ID : Shows the currently selected camera ID.
Default is 1.
: Shows the currently selected camera model
name. Default is SPD.
MONITOR : Shows the currently selected monitor.
Default is 1.
[- - -]
: Shows the numbers (ID) entered when entering numbers with the number pad.
: Shows the current controller ID. If the ID is 1, it acts as the master controller. If the ID is 2
or higher, it acts as a sub -controller. Sub-controllers cannot be used independently
without a master controller.
• Always assign a unique ID to ensure that the controller IDs do not conflict with each other.
• SPD : SPD-3300/SPD-3000/SPD-2300/SPD-2500/SPD-2200/SPD-1600(Samsung Techwin Co., Ltd.)
3. Camera ID Setup
Enter a number using the number pad.
The number entered will be shown in the [- - -] display.
Press the CAMERA or ENTER button to set the camera ID
with the number entered.
• Any number from 1 to 255 can be selected. If the number
entered is not within the selectable range, the last entered
number is taken as the first number.
[ power button ]