uct. UL has only tested for fire, shock or casualties as out-
lined in UL's Standard(s) for Safety for Information
Technology Equipment, UL60950-1. UL Certification does not
cover the performance or reliability of the GPS hardware and
GPS operating software. UL MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS,
WARRANTIES OR CERTIFICATIONS WHATSOEVER REGARD-
ING THE PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY OF ANY GPS
RELATED FUNCTIONS OF THIS PRODUCT.
• Microsoft, Windows® 7, Windows® XP and the Win-
dows logo are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corpo-
• Intel® Core
marks of Intel Corporation.
• The Bluetooth
and used by Motorola, Inc. under license in the U.S. and
• Trimble® is a registered trademark of Trimble Naviga-
• U-Blox® is a registered trademark of U-Blox AG.
• MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are registered in
the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other product
or service names are the property of their registered
owners. ©Motorola, Inc. 2010.
Reduce the risk of fire or electric shock by
following basic safety instructions:
• Do not connect or disconnect cables while your MW810
Mobile Workstation is turned on.
• Protect your MW810 Mobile Workstation from liquids.
Keep your MW810 Mobile Workstation away from
• Do not use any power cord where input or output pins
show signs of corrosion or overheating.
• Be sure that all power cord connections are securely
plugged into receptacles.
and Intel® Celeron® are registered trade-
trademarks are owned by their proprietor