When S Beam is activated, you can beam files to another
NFC-capable device by holding the devices close together.
You can beam images and videos from your Gallery, music
files from your Music app, and more.
1. From the Home screen, tap
2. Tap the OFF / ON icon to turn S Beam on
3. Touch the back of your device with another NFC-
capable device and the content is transferred.
This option allows you to share your media files with nearby
devices using DLNA and connected to the same Wi-Fi.
1. Connect to a Wi-Fi network. For more information, refer
to "Activating Wi-Fi" on page 93.
2. From the Home screen, tap
3. Tap the File sharing checkbox to create a checkmark
and activate File sharing.
(Nearby devices) appears at the top of the
Kies via Wi-Fi
5. At the Nearby devices prompt, tap OK.
6. Tap Shared contents, then check the media you would
like to share. Tap OK.
7. Tap Allowed devices list, then select the connected
devices you would like to allow.
8. Tap Not-allowed devices list, then select the connected
devices you would like to not allow.
9. Tap Download to, then select the destination of any
downloaded (shared) content. Choose from Device or
10. Tap Upload from other devices, then select the actions
you'll take when you upload content from other
devices. Choose from either Always accept, Always
ask, or Always reject.
Kies via Wi-Fi allows you to sync your PC wirelessly with your
device provided they are both on the same Wi-Fi network.
You can view and share videos, photos, music, ringtones,