Wipe the base station and handset with a damp cloth (no solvents) or an antistatic cloth.
Never use a dry cloth. This can cause static.
Contact with liquid
If the handset has come into contact with liquid:
Switch off the handset and remove the battery pack immediately.
Allow the liquid to drain from the handset.
Pat all parts dry, then with the battery compartment open and the keypad facing down place
the handset in a dry, warm place for at least 72 hours (not in a microwave, oven etc.).
Do not switch on the handset again until it is completely dry.
When it has fully dried out, you will normally be able to use it again.
Questions and answers
If you have any queries about the use of your phone, you can contact us any time at
Call hotline: 4006 706 007
C675 User manual system English
up to 300 m outdoors,
up to 50 m in buildings