Low: ±10 dB at 60 Hz (XPLOD)
Mid: ±10 dB at 1 kHz (XPLOD)
High: ±10 dB at 10 kHz (XPLOD)
Power requirements: 12 V DC car battery
(negative ground (earth))
Dimensions: Approx. 178 u 50 u 179 mm
u 2 u 7
Mounting dimensions: Approx. 182 u 53 u 162 mm
Mass: Approx. 1.2 kg (2 lb 11 oz)
Card remote commander: RM-X151
Parts for installation and connections (1 set)
BUS cable (supplied with an RCA pin cord):
RC-61 (1 m), RC-62 (2 m)
Interface adaptor for iPod: XA-120IP
HD Radio™ tuner: XT-100HD
Your dealer may not handle some of the above listed
accessories. Please ask the dealer for detailed
Design and specifications are subject to change
The following checklist will help you remedy
problems you may encounter with your unit.
Before going through the checklist below, check the
connection and operating procedures.
No power is being supplied to the unit.
• Check the connection or fuse.
• If the unit is turned off and the display disappears, it
cannot be operated with the remote commander.
t Turn on the unit.
The power antenna (aerial) does not extend.
The power antenna (aerial) does not have a relay box.
• The ATT function is activated.
• The position of the fader control "FAD" is not set for
a 2-speaker system.
No beep sound.
• The beep sound is canceled (page 10).
• An optional power amplifier is connected and you are
not using the built-in amplifier.
The contents of the memory have been erased.
• The RESET button has been pressed.*
t Store again into the memory.
• The power supply lead or battery has been
disconnected or it is not connected properly.
Stored stations and correct time are erased.
The fuse has blown.
Makes noise when the position of the ignition
The leads are not matched correctly with the car's
accessory power connector.
During playback or reception, demonstration
If no operation is performed for 5 minutes with
"DEMO-ON" set, demonstration mode starts.
t Set "DEMO-OFF" (page 10).
The display disappears from/does not appear
in the display window.
• The dimmer is set to "DIMMER-ON" (page 10).
• The display disappears if you press and hold
t Press (SOURCE/OFF) on the unit until the
• The connectors are dirty (page 13).
The Auto Off function does not operate.
The unit is turned on. The Auto Off function activates
after turning off the unit.
t Turn off the unit.
continue to next page t