UPPER CHUTE (See Figs. 5A and 5B)
1. Lower mower to its lowest cutting position.
2. Assemble upper chute by inserting curved end into
hole in back of cover.
TIP: Holding upper chute as shown and twisting while
installing in cover will help keep the rubber seal in place.
NOTE: Handle carefully so as not to damage full bag in di-
3. Push in and turn upper chute until it is in line with lower
4. Align the bosses on lower chute with alignment slots
on upper chute and slide together.
5. Secure with rubber latch by hooking hole in latch over
FULL BAG INDICATOR
LEVEL MOWER DECK
Be sure deck is properly leveled for best mower per for -
mance. See your tractors owner's manual for instruc-