Download  Print this page

Safety And Important Notice - Philips DVP3602 User Manual

Hide thumbs

Advertisement

Table of Contents
7 Safety and
important
notice
Read and understand all instructions before
you use this DVD player. If damage is caused by
failure to follow the instructions, the warranty
does not apply.
Safety
Risk of electric shock!
Never expose the product and accessories
to rain or water. Never place liquid
containers, such as vases, near the product.
If liquids are split on or into the product,
disconnect it from the power outlet
immediately. Contact Philips Consumer
Care to have the product checked before
use.
Never place the product and accessories
near naked flames or other heat sources,
including direct sunlight.
Never insert objects into the ventilation
slots or other openings on the product.
Where the mains plug or an appliance
coupler is used as the disconnect device, it
shall remain readily operable.
Batteries (battery pack or batteries
installed) shall not be exposed to excessive
heat such as sunshine, fire or the like.
Disconnect the product from the power
outlet before lightning storms.
When you disconnect the power cord,
always pull the plug, never the cable.
Risk of short circuit or fire!
Before you connect the product to the
power outlet, make sure that the power
voltage matches the value printed on the
back of the product.
Avoid applying pressure on the power
plugs. Loose power plugs can cause arcing
or fire.
Risk of injury or damage to the product!
To avoid exposure to laser radiation, do
not disassemble.
Do not touch the optical lens inside the
disc compartment.
Never place the product or any objects
on power cords or on other electrical
equipment.
If the product is transported in
temperatures below 5°C, unpack the
product and wait until its temperature
matches room temperature before
connecting it to the power outlet.
Risk of overheating!
Never install this product in a confined
space. Always leave a space of at least four
inches around the product for ventilation.
Make sure that curtains or other objects
never cover the ventilation slots on the
product.
Risk of contamination!
Remove the batteries if flat or if the
remote control is not to be used for a long
time.
Batteries contain chemical substances. They
should be disposed of properly.
Risk of swallowing batteries!
The product/remote control may contain a
coin type battery, which can be swallowed.
Keep the battery out of reach of children
at all times!
CLASS 1
LASER PRODUCT
EN
15

Advertisement

Table of Contents

   Also See for philips DVP3602

   Related Manuals for philips DVP3602

This manual is also suitable for:

Dvp3602/f7

Comments to this Manuals

Symbols: 0
Latest comments: