ensure that the fluid is removed from the
garment before placing in the machine.
• Never pull the power supply cable to re-
move the plug from the socket; always
take hold of the plug itself.
• Never use the tumble dryer if the power
supply cable, the control panel, the work-
ing surface or the base are damaged so
that the inside of the tumble dryer is ac-
• Fabric softeners, or similar products
should be used as specified by the fabric
• Caution - hot surface : Do not touch
the door light cover surface when the
light is switched on.
(Only dryers equipped with internal drum
• This machine is not intended for use by
young children or infirm persons without
on the product or on its
packaging indicates that this product may
not be treated as household waste. Instead
it should be taken to the appropriate
collection point for the recycling of electrical
and electronic equipment. By ensuring this
product is disposed of correctly, you will
help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and
human health, which could otherwise be
caused by inappropriate waste handling of
this product. For more detailed information
about recycling of this product, please
contact your local council, your household
waste disposal service or the shop where
you purchased the product.
Remove mains plug from socket when you
have no further use for the machine. Cut off
mains cable and dispose of together with
plug. Destroy loading door hook from the
inside of the dryer.... Children cannot then
lock themselves in the machine and put
their lives at risk.
• Children often do not recognise the haz-
ards associated with electrical applian-
ces. Children should be supervised to
ensure that they do not play with the ap-
• Danger of suffocation! The packag-
ing components (e.g. plastic film,
polystyrene) can be dangerous to
children - Keep them out of chil-
• Keep all detergents in a safe place out of
• Make sure that children or pets do not
climb inside the drum.
The packaging materials are environmental-
ly friendly and can be recycled. The plastic
components are identified by markings, e.g.
>PE<, >PS<, etc. Please dispose of the
packaging materials in the appropriate con-
tainer at the community waste disposal fa-
• In the dryer, laundry becomes fluffy and
soft. Fabric softeners are not therefore
needed when washing.
• Your dryer will function most economical-
ly if you:
– always keep the ventilation slots on the
base of the dryer unobstructed;
– use the loading volumes specified in
the programme overview;
– ensure you have good ventilation in the
– clean the micro-fine filter and fine
strainer after each drying cycle;
– spin the laundry well before drying.
Energy consumption depends on spin-
ning speed set in washing machine.
Higher spinning speed - lower energy