Using your air cleaner
1. Unplug the air cleaner and open the front cover of the air
2. Remove the filter from the plastic wrap and place the filter
into the air cleaner.
3. Close the cover of the air cleaner.
4. Move the filter replacement calendar forward three months.
5. Plug the air cleaner into the electrical outlet as shown in
Note: Electrical outlets in older homes may not hold the air
cleaner securely. If the air cleaner seems loose in the out-
let, please contact a qualified electrician to replace the
6. Switch the air cleaner on.
The air cleaner is most effective when you locate it closest
to the odor. However, the air cleaner may not eliminate
Note: Do not block the air discharge area as shown in Fig. 1.
1. FRONT GRILLE
2. AIR INTAKE
4. NIGHT LIGHT
5. FILTER REPLACEMENT CALENDAR
6. ON/OFF SWITCH
7. AIR DISCHARGE
ROTATING PLUG (See Fig 3.)