PARTS PACKED SEPARATELY IN CARTON
ASSEMBLY / PRE-OPERATION
Read these instructions and this manual in its entirety
before you attempt to assemble or operate your new
snow thrower. Reading the entire manual will familiar-
ize you with the unit, which will assist you in assembly,
operation and maintenance of the product.
Your new snow thrower has been as sem bled at the factory
with the ex cep tion of those parts left unassembled for ship-
ping purposes. All parts such as nuts, washers, bolts, etc.,
necessary to com plete the as sem bly have been placed in
the parts bag. To ensure safe and proper operation of your
snow thrower, all parts and hard ware you assemble must
be tightened se cure ly. Use the correct tools as nec es sary
to ensure proper tightness.
REMOVE SNOW THROWER FROM CAR TON
1. Remove all accessible loose parts and parts boxes
2. Cut down all four corners of carton and lay panels flat.
3. Remove the two (2) screws securing the auger housing
to the pallet.
4. Remove all packing materials ex cept plastic tie holding
speed control rod to lower handle.
5. Remove the two (2) plastic ties securing the upper
handle to the pallet.
6. Remove snow thrower from carton and check carton
thor ough ly for ad di tion al loose parts.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR SNOW THROWER
TOOL BOX (See Fig. 10)
A toolbox is provided on your snow thrower. The toolbox is
located on top of the belt cover. Store the extra shear bolts,
nuts and multi-wrench provided in parts bag in the toolbox.