ASSEMBLY / PRE-OPERATION
Read these instructions and this man u al in its entirety before you attempt to assemble or operate your new snow thrower.
Your new snow thrower has been as sem bled at the factory with the ex cep tion of those parts left unassembled for shipping
purposes. All parts such as nuts, washers, bolts, etc., necessary to com plete the as sem bly have been placed in the parts
bag. To ensure safe and proper operation of your snow thrower, all parts and hard ware you assemble must be tightened
se cure ly. Use the correct tools as nec es sary to ensure proper tightness.
REMOVE SNOW THROWER FROM CAR TON
1. Remove all accessible loose parts and parts boxes
2. Cut down all four corners of carton and lay panels
3. Remove all packing materials ex cept plastic tie holding
speed control rod to lower handle.
4. Remove snow thrower from carton and check carton
thor ough ly for ad di tion al loose parts.
HOW TO SET UP YOUR SNOW THROWER
TOOL BOX (See Fig. 10)
A toolbox is provided on your snow thrower. The toolbox
is located on top of the belt cover. Store the extra shear
bolts, nuts and multi-wrench provided in parts bag in the
NOTE: The multi-wrench may be used for assembly of the
chute rotator head to snow thrower and making ad just ments
to the skid plates.
UNFOLD UPPER HANDLE
1. Raise upper handle to the operating position and tight en
handle knobs securely.
INSTALL SPEED CONTROL ROD (See Figs. 1 and 2)
1. Remove plastic tie securing rod to lower handle.
2. Insert rod into speed control bracket and secure with
SPEED CON TROL ROD