LONG TERM STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS (MORE
THAN 30 DAYS IN STORAGE)
1. Remove fuel from the tank and run the pressure
washer in a normal operating mode until the
engine stops from a lack of fuel. Normal
operating mode means actually spraying water
from the gun while the engine is running.
Alternate method – Add fuel stabilizer to gas in
the tank and run in normal operating mode for
at least five minutes.
2. Stop the engine, turn off the water supply, and
trigger the gun to release pressure in the high-
3. Disconnect the water supply and high pressure hose
from the pump.
4. Allow the engine to cool.
5. Disconnect the spark plug wire and remove the
6. Pour 1/2 oz. of engine oil into the spark plug hole.
NEVER pull the
starter rope on the
engine when the spark plug is removed
unless the spark plug hole is covered. Fuel
vapor from the hole can ignite by a spark.
7. Place a rag over the spark plug hole
and slowly pull the starter rope several times to
distribute the oil.
8. Disconnect the high pressure hose from the pump.
9. Insert a 12" to 14" piece of garden hose into the
10. Place a funnel in the other end of the garden hose.
and disposal of RV antifreeze.
11. Pour approximately 6 oz. of RV antifreeze into
12. Pull the starter rope several times until the RV
antifreeze comes out of the pump outlet.
13. Disconnect the high pressure hose from the gun
and drain the hose. Hold the gun and lance in a
vertical position and squeeze the trigger to
drain the water.
a building where fumes may reach an open flame or
spark. Allow the engine to cool before storing in
NOTE: To winterize unit, please follow the same
intructions for Storage.
TIPS FOR EXTENDING THE LIFE OF YOUR PRESSURE
NEVER operate the unit without water.
Your pressure washer is not meant to pump hot
water. NEVER connect your pressure washer to a
hot water supply as it will significantly reduce
the life of the pump.
Running the unit for more than two minutes
without spraying water causes heat to build up
in the pump. Running the unit without spraying
water can damage pump components.
Release the trigger prior to switching the lance
between high and low pressure. Failure to do so
may reduce the life of the o-rings in the lance.
Read the manufacturer's
instructions for safe handling
Never store the pressure washer
with gasoline in the tank inside
English — 15