Replacing the Hydraulic Pump's Drive
Pro 18 AWD
1. Remove the transmission cover.
2. Unhook the spring on the belt tensioner.
3. Remove the belt guide for the centre belt.
4. Pull off the centre belt from the engine's pulley
and pull out the rear section. A used belt can be
pulled downwards. When the belt is new, the
centre belt must be pulled off of its front pulley
whereupon it can be moved downwards from the
engine pulley so that the rear part can be pulled
5. Remove the nut on the cooling fan. Counter hold
using a punch in one of the holes on the
underside of the fan when the nut is loosened.