1Adjustable vane/Auto swing enabled
2Adjustable vane/Auto swing disabled
G Step 3
1. Refer to the applicable technical document to confirm the functions that are available to a given indoor unit, and manually make individual settings one
by one without referring to the table of unit models.
2. Make the settings for individually set items as necessary.
1. Press the SET button with a pointed but not sharp object.
Make sure that the remote controller display indicates that the unit is stopped.
will blink, and the model number (a three-digit figure) will be lit.
(Collective setting mode in Steps 1 and 2)
2. Refer to the Table of Individually Set Items and Buttons, and press the button that corresponds to an
applicable individually set item only once.
The value to be changed will blink, and the setting number will be lit.
(When setting the pair number, the pair number will blink in the setting number window.)
3. Press the TEMP
buttons to set the setting number.
Settings that correspond to each setting number will appear on the display.
* If an error is made, press the ON/OFF
go back to Step 1 above (collective setting mode). Start over from the second step above.
* If the settings for the collectively set items are made individually, the model number that corresponds to
the unit with the same patterns of functions will appear on the display.
4. Repeat Steps 2 and 3 above to make other settings.
5. Press the SET button to store these settings. The display will stay lit for three seconds and then go off.
* If the settings for collectively set items are made individually, the model number will automatically be
<Table of Individually Set Items and Buttons> (Underlined values indicate initial settings.)
No. of fan speeds
Auto fan speed control
Display in Centigrade/
*1 Fix this setting to "01" when sending signals to a signal receiving unit other than PAR-FA32MA.
216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256
button to cancel all the settings for the individual settings and
01: 4 Speeds (Very Low, Low, Mid, High)
03: 2 Speeds (Low, High)
01: Adjustable vane/Auto swing enabled
02: Adjustable vane/Auto swing disabled
01: Heat pump model (Cool/Dry/Auto/Fan/Heat)
02: Cooling-only model (Cool/Dry/Fan)
03: New K-control Heat pump model (Cool/Dry/Auto/Heat)
04: Not to be selected
05: Cooling-only model (without Dry mode) (Cool/Fan)
06: Heat pump model (without Dry mode)(Cool/Auto/Fan/Heat)
07: Heat pump model (without Dry or Auto mode)(Cool/Fan/Heat)
08: K-control Heat pump model (Cool/Dry/Fan/Heat)
0 ~ 9
01: Standard (2 °F)
03: SLIM middle temperature
05: Low temperature
02: 3 Speeds (Low, Mid, High)
04: Fixed Speed
02: Standard (1 °F)
04: CITY MULTI middle temperature