† Refer to Section 3 for items not covered by this warranty
*All consumer product use must have been limited to the owner s residence. Warranted for noncommercial, nonprofessional, noninstitutional and nonincome producing use.
**HUV 2 Year or 2,000 Hour Powertrain (The engine assembly, unitized transaxle assembly (gasoline vehicle), motor, and main frame assembly are warranted with respect to parts and labor against defects in material and
workmanship or a period of two years or 2000 hours of operation, whichever first occurs, from the date of purchase.) & 1 Year or 1,000 Hour Body Warranty (All remaining components of the vehicle not specified otherwise and all
other original equipment options and accessories supplied by Husqvarna are warranted with respect to parts and labor against defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year or 1000 hours of operation, whichever first
occurs, from the date of purchase.)
HUV s Gas & Diesel Powered Battery: 0 – 6 months free replacement and 7 – 12 months prorated
HUV s Electric Powered – 4 year or 16,000 Energy Unit Limited Warranty Period
***Husqvarna safety apparel warranty is from the date of the customer s original purchase for defects in material and workmanship. Normal wear, tear or abuse is not covered under warranty. All care and maintenance instructions
must be followed as stated by the manufacturer on the care label. The fit of the protective apparel/boot is not covered under warranty.
****Battery 1 Year prorated limited warranty with 100% replacement during the first 6 months.
Lifetime Warranty (Parts and Labor): All tiller tines and trimmer shafts against breakage. Proof of purchase required.
Lifetime Warranty ("PARTS ONLY" after initial warranty expiration): Ignition coils and modules on handheld product. Proof of purchase required.
SECTION 2: HUSQVARNA S OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE WARRANTY
Husqvarna will repair or replace defective components without charge for parts or labor if a component fails because of a defect in material or workmanship during the warranty period.
SECTION 3: ITEMS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
(1) Normal customer maintenance items which become worn through normal regular use, including, but not limited to, belts, blades, blade adapters, bulbs, clutches, clutch drums, filters (fuel line, fuel filters, air filters, oil filters),
sprockets, guide bars, lubricants, rewind springs, saw chain, spark plugs, starter ropes and tiller tines;
(2) Natural discoloration of material due to ultraviolet light;
(3) Engine and drive systems not manufactured by Husqvarna; these items are covered by the respective manufacturer s warranty as provided in writing with the product information supplied at the time of purchase; all claims must be
sent to the appropriate manufacturer.
(4) Lawn and garden attachments that are covered by a third party which gives a warranty, all claims for warranty should be sent to the manufacturer.
(5) Commercial or consumer mowing decks with sand abrasion damage.
(6) Emission Control System components necessary to comply with CARB-TIER II and EPA regulations which are manufactured by third party engine manufacturer.
SECTION 4: EXCEPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
This warranty shall be inapplicable to defects resulting from the following:
(1) Accident, abuse, misuse, negligence and neglect, including stale fuel, dirt, abrasives, moisture, rust, corrosion, or any adverse reaction due to incorrect storage or use habits;
(2) Failure to operate or maintain the unit in accordance with the Owner s/Operator s manual or instruction sheet furnished by Husqvarna;
(3) Alterations or modifications that change the intended use of the product or affects the product s performance, operation, safety, or durability, or causes the product to fail to comply with any applicable laws; or:
(4) Additional damage to parts or components due to continued use occurring after any of the above.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE PURCHASER. HUSQVARNA SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THESE PRODUCTS EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THESE PRODUCTS IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE WARRANTY PERIOD AS DEFINED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY STATEMENT. HUSQVARNA RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR
IMPROVE THE DESIGN OF THE PRODUCT WITHOUT NOTICE, AND DOES NOT ASSUME OBLIGATION TO UPDATE PREVIOUSLY MANUFACTURED PRODUCTS.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, or limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal
rights, and you may also have other rights which vary by state.
SECTION 5: CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES
The product must exhibit reasonable care, maintenance, operation, storage and general upkeep as written in the maintenance section of the Owner s/Operator s manual. Should an operational problem or failure occur, the product
should not be used. Failure caused by continued use is not covered by warranty. Product should be delivered, at owners expense, as is, to an authorized Husqvarna Servicing Retailer for evaluation. Proof of purchase, as explained
in section 6, rests solely with the customer.
SECTION 6: PROCEDURE TO OBTAIN WARRANTY CONSIDERATION
It is the Owner s and Retailer s responsibility to make certain that the Warranty Registration Card is properly filled out and mailed to Husqvarna. This card should be mailed within ten (10) days from the date of purchase in order to
confirm the warranty and to facilitate post-sale service. Proof of purchase must be presented to the authorized Husqvarna retailer in order to obtain warranty service. This proof must include date purchased, model number, serial
number, and complete name and address of the selling retailer. To obtain the benefit of this warranty, the product believed to be defective must be delivered to an authorized Husqvarna retailer in a timely manner, no later than thirty
(30) days from date of the operational problem or failure. The product must be delivered at the owner s expense. Downtime, pick-up and delivery charges are not covered by this warranty. An authorized Husqvarna retailer can be
located by calling 1-800-HUSKY-62 or visiting www.husqvarna.com
Subject to change without notice.
HUSQVARNA 7349 Statesville Road, Charlotte, NC 28269
Part Number 525 88 56-01