ESPrESSo machINE SaFEty
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including
1. Read all instructions.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock and personal injury do not immerse cord, plugs,
or appliance in water or other liquids.
4. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been
given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand
hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance
shall not be made by children without supervision.
5. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on
or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after appliance malfunctions or
has been damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the nearest authorized service center
for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessories not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may result in fire,
electric shock, or personal injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner, or in a heated oven.
11. Always switch the appliance off, then plug cord into the wall outlet. To disconnect, turn
the appliance off, then remove plug from wall outlet.
12. Do not use appliance for other than intended household use.
13. Use extreme caution when using hot steam.
SavE thESE INStructIoNS
5/30/13 9:11 AM