1. Align the protrusion and the groove provided on the tube ends and
twist the tube until the connection is locked.
A light lubricant may be used to ease assembly of blower tube.
If longer tube is required, the second straight pipe can be
connected with the first one.
If higher air speed is required, the round blow pipe can be replaced
by the flat nozzle with the second straight pipe.
(1) Flat nozzle (option)
The harness must always be worn when working with the
machine. Failure to do so means you will be unable to maneuver
safely and this can result in injury to yourself or others.
A correctly adjusted harness and machine significantly facilitates the work.
Adjust the harness to give the best working position.
Tighten the side straps so that the pressure is evenly distributed across the
WAIST BELT [150BT/BF] [170BT/BF] [180BT/BF]
• The waist belt is attached to the rings on the left and right sides of the
130BT has no waist belt.
Place the waist belt around your waist and not too far down on the
stomach. Tighten the waist belt strap so that you feel the weight of the
blower resting on your hip.
• Be sure to always tighten the buckle in front of your body.
• If you are not using a waist belt, be sure to remove it from the
unit and store it.
• There is a risk that the belt will be caught, toppling the unit.
• There is a danger that the belt will be sucked into the fan.