Before servicing unit, wait for all moving parts
to come to a complete stop. Turn engine off
and remove the spark plug wire.
Loss of Vacuum.
Unit difficult to close.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
1. Blower, hose or hood inlet clogged.
2. Bags full.
3. Fan blades bent or broken.
4. Poly mesh plugged.
1. Solid object jammed in unit.
2. Loose or missing bolts on unit.
3. Bent or damaged fan.
1. Obstructions keeping door from
2. Hood hinge bolts too tight.
1. Remove hose and clean inlet.
2. Inspect and empty.
3. Replace/repair impeller.
4. Clean poly mesh.
1. Check and remove any
2. Tighten or replace bolts.
3. Replace/repair impleller.
1. Clear obstructions.
2. Loosen bolts.