Caring For Hoses
1. Inspect hoses before each use. If hoses have
excessive wear, tears, or punctures, replace
2. To prolong the life of the hose, periodically ro-
tate hose and turn hose end to end. Refer to
Preventative Maintenance Schedule in this
3. Avoid twists and sharp turns in the hoses, as
they will increase wear on the hoses.
4. Avoid dragging the lower hose along the sides
of buildings or other hard surfaces.
Cleaning Poly Mesh
The poly mesh on the collection system is located
inside the container hood. For best results, clean
poly mesh regularly.
1. Shut off engine.
2. Release the two (2) rubber latches under the
rear of the hood. Open hood and brush debris
off of both sides.
3. Close hood and re-latch.
DO NOT USE THE COLLECTION SYSTEM
WITHOUT POLY MESH SECURELY IN PLACE.
SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
Caring For Bags
Inspect the bags before each use. If bags have
excessive wear, tears or punctures, replace im-
NOTE: Under normal usage the bag material is
subject to deterioration and wear.