USB Upgrade Procedure
1. Put F/W hex code to USB Flash Disk.
2. TV power state at Standby mode.
3. Plug USB Flash Disk to USB receptacle of TV.
4. LED rotates. (Except MTV512 Unit)
5. Waiting for POWER LED flash or all LED off (MTV512)
6. Power on TV.
7. TV shows Upgrade Complete List report.
Note 1: Pixel works upgrade function will decide what version will be upgraded
(720p or 1080p). It depends on VGA EDID product ID, so before upgrade pixel works
hex code, please make sure your EDID code is right.
Note 2: If you attempted to upgrade MTV512 and CSC1220, the LED behavior may
Note 3: If you want to upgrade VGA EDID or HDMI EDID, please remove VGA cable or
HDMI cable, because the EDID 12C is wired with USB chip and VGA/HDMI 12C bus.
What situation Error message occurs.
1. Upgrade Pixel Works without flasher.hex.
2. Unplug USB Disk during upgrading.
3. HEX file format not correct.
4. Upgraded unit no response.