Controls and Indicators
Preparing the Unit for Use
This unit is delivered in a partially charged state. Light must charge at least 35 hours prior
to first use for maximum charge to occur. The light charges automatically when the On
(Powerfail)/Off Switch is in the On position and the light is plugged into any standard
(120V AC 60Hz) wall outlet. The light is fully charged when both red Charge LED Indicators
When only one red Charge LED Indicator lights when the On (Powerfail)/Off Switch is in
the On position and the light is unplugged from an outlet, the batteries need recharging.
Recharge for at least 32 hours to achieve maximum run time.
Using the Light in Powerfail Mode
1. Move On (Powerfail)/Off Switch to the On position.
2. Lift the Polarized Plug up to the "out" position and plug the light into any standard
(120V AC 60Hz) wall outlet. Both red Charge LED Indicators and the green Power LED
Indicator will light.
3. When a power loss occurs, the fully charged Rechargeable Power Outage LED Light
will illuminate automatically. With a full charge, the light will run up to 10 hours in
Using the Light as a Flashlight
1. To use as a flashlight, unplug the light from the wall outlet, push the Polarized Plug to
the down (or "in") position.
2. Move On (Powerfail)/Off Switch to the On position.
On (Powerfail)/Off Switch
to the Off position turns the light Off.