IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Dispose of used batteries properly. Do not dispose of batteries
in fire. This may result in an explosion.
Charge or power this unit ONLY with the originally supplied
Class 2 transformer. Consult manufacturer for replacement.
Batteries can explode or leak, and can cause injury or fire. To
reduce this risk:
• Carefully follow all instructions and warnings on the package.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
• Keep batteries out of reach of children.
Never look directly into the light or shine the light into another
• DO NOT expose this unit to extremely high temperatures.
• This unit is moisture-resistant, NOT waterproof. Do not submerge in
liquids of any kind.
Read This User's Manual Before Using This Unit.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS