4. Turn the grind-adjustment ring
counterclockwise several complete
rotations, and remove it from the
5. Lift the burr-shaft assembly out of
the motor housing.
6. Using the cleaning tool, clean the
burr mounted on the burr-shaft
assembly and the burr mounted
underneath the grind-adjustment
NOTE: Never wash the burrs or burr-
shaft assembly in water. Keep them
dry at all times.
Care and Maintenance
1. After cleaning, align the keyed
burr-shaft assembly with the motor
shaft. Lower the burr-shaft assembly
onto the motor shaft and rotate
until the burr-shaft assembly falls
into place inside the motor housing.
2. Place the grind-adjustment ring
onto the motor housing. Press and
turn the grind-adjustment ring
clockwise several rotations until the
gear offers complete resistance,
then rotate it counterclockwise
until the selection arrow aligns
with the initial "M" for the
Medium grind selection.
3. Replace the set screw and tighten
with the Phillips-head screwdriver.
Your Coffee Mill is now ready