VACUUM BAG ASSEMBLY
1. Open the zipper on the vacuum bag and
insert the elbow tube.
2. Push the small end of the elbow tube
through the small opening in the bag.
Make sure edge of the small open-
ing is flush against the flared area of the el-
bow tube, and the rib on the elbow tube is
on the bottom.
3. Close the zipper on the bag. Make sure the
zipper is closed completely.
4. Remove blower tube from engine.
5. Insert the elbow tube into the blower outlet.
Make sure elbow tube rib is aligned with
the blower outlet groove.
6. Turn knob clockwise to secure elbow tube.
VACUUM TUBE ASSEMBLY
1. Align the lower vacuum tube as shown.
Push lower vacuum tube into upper vacuum
tube until the lower tube is securely seated in
the upper tube (about 7 cm). When vacuum
tubes are fitted together, locate the label on
the lower portion of the upper tube. Perma-
nently assemble the two tubes together with
the supplied screw.
2. Insert the tip of a screwdriver into the latch
area of the vacuum inlet.
3. Gently tilt the handle of the screwdriver to-
ward the back of the unit to release the
latch while pulling up on the vacuum inlet
cover with your other hand.
4. Hold the vacuum inlet cover open until up-
per vacuum tube is installed.
5. Place the hooks of the upper vacuum tube
on the retaining posts of the unit.
6. Pivot the tube until it is secured to the
blower unit by the vacuum inlet latch.
HOW TO CONVERT UNIT FROM
VACUUM USE TO BLOWER USE
1. Remove the vacuum tubes by inserting
the tip of a screwdriver into the latch area
of the vacuum inlet.
2. Gently tilt handle of screwdriver toward
the back of the unit to release the latch
while pulling up on the upper vacuum tube
with your other hand.
3. Remove the vacuum bag.
4. Close the vacuum inlet cover and make
sure it is latched closed.
5. Reinstall the blower tube (see BLOWER
-- 5 --