• Never try to extinguish a fire with water, but switch off
the appliance and then cover flame e.g. with a lid or a
• Do not store items on the cooking surfaces.
• Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
• Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids
should not be placed on the hob surface since they
can get hot.
• Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the glass door since they can
scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of
• Be careful, when you touch the storage drawer. It can
• To remove the shelf supports first pull the front of the
shelf support and then the rear end away from the
side walls. Install the shelf supports in the opposite
• If the glass ceramic surface is cracked, switch off the
appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock.
Only a qualified person must in-
stall this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
• Obey the installation instruction sup-
plied with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Do not pull the appliance by the han-
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is instal-
led below and adjacent safe struc-
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• Do not install the appliance on a plat-
• Do not install the appliance adjacent
to a door or under a window. This pre-
vents hot cookware to fall from the ap-
pliance when the door or the window