© 2008 Copyright Hewlett-Packard
Development Company, L.P.
The information contained in this
document is subject to change without
All rights reserved. Reproduction,
adaptation, or translation of this
material is prohibited without prior
written permission of Hewlett-Packard,
except as allowed under copyright laws.
The only warranties for HP products
and services are set forth in the express
warranty statements accompanying
such products and services. Nothing
herein should be construed as
constituting an additional warranty. HP
shall not be liable for technical or
editorial errors or omissions contained
Always follow basic safety precautions
when using this product to reduce risk
of injury from fire or electric shock.
1. Read and understand all instructions
in the documentation that comes with
the HP Fax.
2. Use only a grounded electrical outlet
when connecting this product to a
power source. If you do not know
whether the outlet is grounded, check
with a qualified electrician.
3. Observe all warnings and
instructions marked on the product.
4. Unplug this product from wall outlets
5. Do not install or use this product near
water, or when you are wet.
6. Install the product securely on a
7. Install the product in a protected
location where no one can step on or
trip over the line cord, and the line cord
cannot be damaged.
8. If the product does not operate
9. There are no user-serviceable parts
inside. Refer servicing to qualified