SAFETY INFORMATION & WARNINGS
As with any electrical appliance, basic safety precautions must be
followed in order to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock and/or
injury to persons or property. Be sure to read all instructions
before using this appliance and observe the following safety tips:
Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord.
Only connect the ice maker to a properly polarized outlet. No other
appliance should be plugged into the same outlet. Make sure the plug
is fully inserted into the receptacle.
An extension cord is not recommended, as it may overheat and
become a fire risk. If necessary, use an extension cord with a minimum
size of No. 14 AWG and rated for no less than 1875 watts.
Do not place hands or objects on or near the ice maker's evaporator
when it is in operation.
Do not run the power cord over carpeting or heat insulators. Do not
cover the cord. Keep the cord away from high traffic areas and never
submerge it in water.
Always turn off and unplug the ice maker from the power supply
before cleaning and servicing.
Exercise caution and make sure there is supervision when this
appliance is being used near children.
In the ice maker is brought in from the outside in the winter, allow the
ice maker to warm up to your room's temperature for a few hours
before plugging it in.
Do not clean your ice maker with flammable fluids. The fumes can
create a fire hazard or cause an explosion.